December 1, 2010

Let It Snow!

So here we are December 1st and the first real snow of the year is here. How awesome is that! Very excited to see it and see what Sofia's reaction is going to be this morning when she finally wakes up.
So I've been thinking about what kind of theme we should go with this month and have finally settled on Christmas Wishes. I welcome my friends to share their wishes with me for my blog. (You can remain nameless if you wish :-)
Today's Christmas wish is for my sweet hubby. As we start this holiday season and move into December, I think of my generous husband and how much he wants to provide for our family and help heal the hearts of his previous co-workers. My Christmas wish for him is a return to work; to a job that is appropriate for his skill set, that challenges him appropriately and puts a smile on his face. That is my Christmas wish for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment