August 3, 2008

And the week BEGINS

So, every year this time, I spend an entire week with my mother teaching VBS (Vacation Bible School for you heathens). ;-) Do I enjoy this week? No, Not at all. But I'm tied to it as I've been doing it as long as I can remember. Did I volunteer to do this? NOPERS. It was volunteered by YES< my dear mother. NOW, the true question is this. Do I love doing this? Absolutely!! To teach children about the Word of God, that's the best.
Downside. Spending an entire week with my mother sucking the life out of me. Christian or not. Believer or not. PRAY FOR ME. I will need it to make it through this week as my children will be exhausted from day to day and I am pregnant and grouchy as it is and have to cater to my mother's demands on top of my extremely busy online work day and making sure I'm prepared for each day for the kids. And pray for the non-air conditioned building that I don't tear it down this year being so fat and pregnant. hahahaha. We'll see how I am at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment