November 12, 2010

L

Little fingers....This morning, I sat watching Veggie Tales with Monkeypants and Snuggle Pup. Pup wanted Monkeypants to rub his back, but Mommy did it instead. As I sat there, Monkeypants decided to rub MY back. I felt those little fingers on my back being so sweet and rubbing and thought of her little personality. I am so thankful for those little fingers and the reminder that those fingerprints on the wall will be gone one day. Those little hands will no longer be reaching up for mine one day. Her little fingers attempting to sign I love you or night night. All no longer little one day. So today I am thankful for those little fingers and think it's a great day to take them to the park :-)
Children are a heritage from the LORD,
   offspring a reward from him.        -Psalm 127:3

No comments:

Post a Comment