June 8, 2010

On Being Fat

Well, there comes a day when you wake up FAT.. There I said it.
I know!!! It doesn't just happen like that, you may say. But really it does. One day you are this hot and sexy being (not sure I've ever been THAT, but I digress) and the next you wake up all lumpy bumpy and cottage cheesy. You may think I am being funny, but I am far from it. This is serious, people.
I'm fat and suddenly I realize how fat I really am. So my mind says, what now chicky poo. Now, before you start thinking (those who really know me) and realize I've been fat for sometime, yes, that might be the case, but I didn't KNOW that I was fat and either my friends have all been blind or in the same denial as I have been in.
When you wake up and you can't fit into your fat clothes and realize you are going on a trip to a "beachy state" in a few weeks with NOTHING to wear, it's time to do something. And, no, I'm not meaning pull out the chocolate. Although, I started to until I realized that probably is what got me here.
So I put on my big girl panties, cause that's all that fits, and decided I was going to do something about this.

Who is with me girls? Who can I depend on to tell me to suck it up and move those extra 5 steps or eat that salad instead of the fattening and incredibly sweet roll that is calling my name? I'm waiting!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am so with you, Kim! And I just finished my saladwhile watching my niece consume a cheeseburger! Proud of me? :D

    ReplyDelete