January 30, 2012

Prayers for those who Serve

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/2012/01/29/danger-helping-in-haiti-with-a-giant-personal-cost/

Today, I'm mixing it up a bit. I want you to read the article above. Yeah, I'm linking you somewhere else. Strange, but it says so much. The gentleman in the story is a stranger to me, only in the fact that we have never met. He has a heart for Haiti and the Haitian people. That is not strange to me as my dear friend, Lori and her family have that same heart. I have come to know and love those the Haitian people for who they truly are, individuals who have a desperate need for the love of Jesus Christ. There is pain. There is need. This week, my friends, I ask for specific prayers. Prayers for Big Dave, that he might survive to continue the incredible work that God has him and his wife, Nicolle doing in Haiti. Prayers that God takes care of those individuals in Haiti who needs Him most, and especially prayers for those individuals who robbed and shot Big Dave. This man is fighting for his life and needs us. This week, I want to pray for Haiti and focus on them and their needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment