May 11, 2010

Life throws you Curves

Here we are a year after my last post well aware that life has been making things quite tricky to do much of anything. I keep looking at my children and asking where has the time gone. It's insane to know my favorite daughter, the baby is walking and getting into trouble. My favorite youngest son is going to start Kinder in the Fall. And my ever faithful, favorite biggest boy is headed for big deal 3rd grade territory. I remember changing the boys' diapers and imagining what they would be like. Now, I get to see and some days I don't like it. Others, wow, they are incredible.
I'm hoping to try to blog something each day about my babies and how they are growing or a story or two. I can journal all I want, but on here it seems more permanent for some reason. My mental struggle is what keeps me away. I can't keep them young forever. Oh but if only I could.......

No comments:

Post a Comment