March 9, 2009

My Prayer for today


Dear Lord.

Today I wear my heart on my sleeve and a tear in my eye. I have but two requests for you, my Father.

My Mommy.. Lord, please keep her safe during her surgery and help her to come out okay on the other side. Be with the surgeons as they correct her sinus problems and do all they can not to touch the cyst on her brain causing additional damage. Please let them find that cyst is just as it is, a cyst. And that she wakes up from the anethesia without any complications this time. Bring her back to my babies as they need their Grammy.

And my Sweet, sweet precious little girl.. Lord, You know how I feel about this. I love my baby girl with all my heart and soul. This weekend has been so terribly difficult but it has all been for her. Please, Father, do not let this be all for naught. Today as we go into the doctor's please let her have gained the weight she needs to keep healthy and help me be able to provide the nourishment she needs on a daily basis. Please let this be a simple problem and not something medically wrong with her.

Lord, you are my Rock and my Redeemer and I trust Your Will. Give me the strength this day and always to live my life for you and show you honor and glory.

Forever Yours. Amen.

1 comment: