March 31, 2009

Thankful

Tonight I sit here thankful. I'm thankful for so many different things.
I'm thankful that I have the Lord Jesus in my heart. Through Him all things are possible.
I'm thankful that I have an incredible husband. He keeps me strong no matter what.
I'm thankful that I have 3 sweet and loving children. "I could stay like this forever."
I'm thankful that I have a roof over my head. I stay dry in the rain and warm in the cold.
I'm thankful that I have 3 square meals a day. So many go without.
I'm thankful that I have a job. Idle minds are the devil's play.
I'm thankful that there are smiles. They are contagious and a great thing to catch.
I'm thankful that we live in freedom. How great it is to walk the streets without fear.
I'm thankful that I can sit here and type this to no one or everyone. My life is full. My life is meaningful. My life is pure joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment