May 21, 2010

Fun Fun

So I had a friend come over yesterday. We had some fun, but I have to question what kind of great friends I got when they come over for me to feed them and their kids lunch and never question that maybe they should have brought something. That's after going through a half a gallon of milk all by themselves. Seriously, I love my friend, but it's always the same thing with her. They always come when it's food time. I know she has a tough time sometimes, but there has to be a point when you tell yourself enough is enough. I have no clue how to or if I should even broach the subject.
Anyhow, had to vent and since no one actually reads my blog, this is the perfect place. hee hee.

2 comments:

  1. Well, if I could get you up here, you know I wouldn't complain about you. hee hee. Oh well. I got some really tough friends.

    ReplyDelete