October 13, 2010

On Being a Dog Mom

Well, I gladly took on the challenge to have two potty training toddlers at one time. A human one I am used to. The dog one, I'm finding quite challenging. He's a great dog. Don't get me wrong, but he thinks my monkeypants is another puppy, which roughly translate to chew toy on most days. This morning, he has chewed on Monkeypant's lovey (Spunky), several toys, a letter that is from Monkeypant's room (I have no clue how it even got down, his dog bed and both Monkeypants and Snugglepuppy. It wouldn't be so bad, but it's starting to frustrate the children when they become the object of his teeth. So, needless to say, he has been kenneled for a little while and we are planning to sign him up for puppy training before he becomes the death of all of us.
This too shall pass, right? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment