November 2, 2010

B

Bible.... For a long time, I thought reading the Word of God was an obligation, something I had to do. Even as a Christian, I felt it difficult to read the Bible and understand what I was supposed to take away from it. Today, I am thankful for The Word. God changed my heart and my outlook during a religious class in college. Dr. Faught taught me about stories in the Bible that I had never heard about. I am not a true religious scholar, but I love to read my Bible. I am thankful that God has allowed the compilation of such incredible stories that tell us about life in Biblical times and provide a guide to us for living a life as God intended.

2 Peter 1:20-21
 20Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
 21For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment