August 31, 2011

30 days

I have made it 30 days into the p90x program injury free. ;-) For those of you that know me, you know that is a giant feat in itself. I've done more push ups than I ever did in my entire life. I've increased my protein and decreased my sweets. Could I have eaten better throughout the 30 days? Yup. Could I have worked out harder throughout the 30 days? Yup. Could I have just done a better job overall? I am absolutely sure. But the could be's aren't what I'm focused on today. Today, I focus on the awesomeness of achievement. The achievement of goals and achievement that will move me on for the next 30 days and beyond.
Today, I sit here typing, 10.2 pounds lighter. I sit here typing after taking 1 1/2 inches off both my waist and hips. I sit here typing after cutting out 1 inch from one and another inch and a half of arm fat from those arms (we all know what I think about that). My goals are achieved and they will be surpassed. I share this with you to ask for further encouragement. I will keep you accountable, and ask that you do the same. Let's move forward on this journey thinking of it as an adventure. I look forward to the next 30 days! I hope you do too.

1 comment: