November 1, 2010

A

Alec....  Today I am thankful for my oldest child. Each day, he teaches me something new.. something different. His unique view of the world shows me so many of God's greatest gifts. He has such a talent for anything creative and his heart is as big as the sky. I spent time watching him play with his brother this afternoon. While he lacks in patience when it comes to that relationship, he showed so much love for his brother, allowing him to sit partially in his lap watching him play his DSi. He didn't get frustrated or upset as his brother kept screaming instructions into his ear. He only focused on showing him the new game and different moves he could make. I am thankful for the gift of my baby, no matter what age he gets and how frustrating being his Momma can sometimes be.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment