December 3, 2010

What shall we wish for today....

Today is one of those days that was just absolutely crazy insane busy; therefore, I am just now getting around to my Christmas Wish for the day. These are a lot harder than I once thought they would be. I have so many prayers and wishes for individuals that I would just love to put out there. It makes it difficult to pick just one. I would like to stick close to my FB video post earlier today at  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OExXItDyWEY.
I look forward to the day when we can all stand in line to see Jesus. I love that this is a true story out of the mouth of babes. It is so befitting that a child would come up with this original thought. My Christmas wish today is that someone sees Jesus in their everyday and feels Him in their hearts. Let's all stand in line for Jesus. Let's all bring Christmas wishes true where we can show non-believers the Glory of the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment