February 21, 2012

What is your greatest achievement in life?

Sometimes, we have questions that are asked that we can answer quickly without hesitation. Sometimes, we have those questions that give us pause and make us wonder exactly which answer is most appropriate.
This, to me is one of those questions in the latter. I think about things I consider achievements and wonder if that was my greatest, but then I think of yet another and wonder about it.
It's hard to determine what truly is my greatest achievement, if you ask me. There are so many to select from when you get as old as me, but I have to say that my greatest achievement would have to be difficult to just say as being only one. My greatest achievement would have to be the incredible blessing of having my three beautiful children. But, now is that really my achievement? hmmm, so what would my achievement be?
I think it is yet to be determined what my greatest achievement in life is, but what I hope one day is for my children, my truest blessings, will remember to as being a good Christian Mom. If I ever get to that moment, then I will definitely have a greatest achievement of which I can be proud.

Speak amongst yourselves. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment