January 5, 2016

Drum roll please

Image result for drumroll
My 2016 Goals are set and established with a plan for each of them.
God- To increase my time in The Word and therefore expand my walk with The Lord.





Image result for cross with the bible








Image result for better health

Self- To make a conscience effort to move more, eat less, eat healthier, and have more purpose in my movement.

Spouse - To show my husband how much I love him on a daily basis and not take for granted all he does for our family.Image result for all my love

Family - To teach our children how to walk in The Lord and being a to be a better example of Christ for my children to model. Image result for family means everything


While these seem small, they truly are a big step in the process of accomplishment. Making a plan for each goal is definitely beneficial and gives me a starting place and a clear direction as well as a definitive point of success.
For day two, I have already been in The Word two days in a row and have Zumba tonight for me (and my family's) sanity. I instituted a new bedtime routine for my 7 yo last night and have been working to mirror how all of my children should behave in a variety of circumstances.

I'm going to fail. I am human and that, unfortunately, is our nature. But I am most certainly determined to pick myself up and keep moving forward towards finding better habits in all of the areas in my life that I have selected in my goals.

I look forward to hearing about your goals and your progress as you move on your journey with me. Feel free to share in the comments below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment