June 16, 2010

Getting caught up

With so much going on each day, it is so easy to get caught up in life and forget to notice the little things. God shined on my morning and gave me one of those little things this morning. After dropping Owen off at Safety Town and heading to the tire store for rotation and alignment and then to the car wash to vacuum and wash the van and to the grocery store for milk, I got a moment to just pause. Yes, it was a red light, but it was a pause nonetheless. Take a look at what God showed me in my rear view mirror.
Thank you Jesus for the brief reminder to be grateful in all the rush around of the week of Safety Town, VBS and preparations for vacation. My children are so beautiful and such a wonderful gift. Brings me back to my email address as a constant reminder of that.
3 Children are a
gift from the Lord;
      they are a reward from him.
                                       Psalm 127:3 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment