November 15, 2010

O

Owen....Today I am so very thankful for my middle angel Owen. What a pure joy for a Mommy to have in her life. My Owen is our dancer. He is the light in the day. I watch his loving way, and it makes me want to be a better person. He has such a big heart and already has such a passion for the Lord. I watch him singing his little heart out in the back seat of the van with his eyes closed, hands in the air praising the Lord. He is an inspiration and a wonderful little boy. 
When I was expecting Sofia, Owen asked me one day if Sofia would be her Daddy's princess. I said, yup. His next sentence really shows just what kind of person he is. He said, "Mommy, can I still be your princess?" I told him that he would always and forever be my princess. Such a sweetheart. He is my princess and while he may not like it when he's older, I love reminding him that he is ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment