November 26, 2010

Z

Zzzzzzzzzzz....I am thankful for zzz's today ;-) Throughout this entire month, I have found there is so much to feel so very blessed for. I am one who actually struggles with sleep quite a bit. I sit silently at night, oftentimes, listening to the beautiful sounds of zzz's from my family. From the soft, quiet breathing of my Monkeypants or the quiet rasp of breath from my Sunshine to the growling snores that come out of Snuggle Pup and the Big Guy, there are all kinds of sleepers in our house and I love to watch and listen to them sleep. Knowing that any worries or stresses or childhood blips are gone in their sleep is such a peace of mind to me. It's also such a blessing when I can get sleep and lately with the blessing of having my sweet hubby home for a time, I've had the true blessing of being able to sleep later in the mornings than I'm accustomed to sleeping. I'll not know what to do when he goes back to work, but for the time being I will be thankful for what I have. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment