August 7, 2011

Beat me Down

Dear Devil,
I am so truly sorry that you thought you were going to win. You messed up my computer. You attacked the coolants in our house (fridge and air). I feel you trying to work on me and my body. I feel you trying to come back into my eating habits and causing me pain in my ankle that I haven't felt in months.
You may bring me to tears!! You may make my blood boil. But do you not realize that I have more power on my side than you could ever bring?! Do you not realize that THE Holy Spirit lives INSIDE me!! THE Holy Spirit!! Seriously, I'm talking to you. You will NOT hold me down. You will NOT discourage me. You will NOT defeat me!!!
Because I am the child of the Living Savior. I am protected and you have no rights here.
So I leave you with this Satan, I trust my Lord. I know He's holding me up right now. I know He has defeated you and will continue to defeat you time after time after time after time. This is one battle you better give up cause this lady, I'm a Princess of the Lord, Jesus Christ and I'm no quitter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment