June 5, 2010

What is the Lesson Here?

Each day the Lord brings us is an opportunity to live up to the Christian we are made to be, but sometimes I just can't see it. Yesterday was one of those days. Trials and tribulations can be difficult.
1. Wade's brakes went out on his car.
2. The motor in our new dishwasher went out
3. One of the children I babysit will not be returning without a miracle from God. His Mother lost her job and hasn't found a new one in a week. Frustration because they waited until 5:30 at pick up time to let me know he won't be back on Monday. Talk about being tested.

So, this morning, I started the day off on the positive note of donating blood and am trying to get through all this without fear of losing $1600 worth of income (some from the job I lost -- well I know where it is, but it's not mine anymore-- last month). So I ask The Lord, what is the lesson here? As we try to figure this all out and Wade struggles with a strain in his back, how much more do you want us to learn and where do you want us to go from here........

No comments:

Post a Comment